Magdalena Komorowicz, MSc (Eng)
A graduate of the August Cieszkowski Agricultural University of Poznan; Faculty of Wood Technology, specialisation: Wood Chemical Technology
- 2006 - 2007 Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Faculty of Chemistry; Postgraduate studies "Analytics in environmental protection. Chromatography and related techniques in different variants of trace determinations."
- 2014-2015 Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Faculty of Chemistry; Postgraduate studies "Modern analytical techniques for the conservation of historic buildings."
- 2020-2021 Poznań University of Economics, Centre for Executive Education, Postgraduate Studies "Organization and Management."
- wood chemical composition analysis using classical and instrumental methods,
- chromatographic analysis of organochlorine compounds in wood and wood-based materials,
- flammability tests for upholstered materials and mattresses according to European and British standards.