Mateusz Sydow, PhD (Eng)
A graduate of the Faculty of Chemical Technology at the Poznan University of Technology.
Scientific internships in the Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby.
- Pro-environmental solutions,
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), carbon footprint,
- Waste management, circular economy,
- Bioremediation and phytoremediation of soils contaminated with petroleum- and coal-derived hydrocarbons and heavy metals,
- Environmental biotechnology,
- Wood preservatives and methods of wood preservation,
- HPLC chromatography.
PhD thesis „Development of terrestrial ecotoxicity effect factors of selected metals for application in life cycle impact assessment” carried out at Poznan University of Technology in cooperation with Technical University of Denmark – DTU.
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0466-8396